I’ve always enjoyed sharing my knowledge about computers with others, and since 1998 I’ve been teaching professionally for a variety of clients, including Northern College. I am able to offer up-to-date training in most common business software. If you’re interested in moving beyond simply using software, I offer training in web development, general computer programming, iOS app development, and Mac app development.
I am available to provide personalized training for individuals or small groups; this can be done at your home or office. Contact me to make arrangements.
For groups larger than three or four students, or for situations where you don’t have the facilities necessary to perform the training in-house, I am able to partner with Northern College’s corporate training office. This is also an excellent option if you require official certificates from an accredited educational institution. Contact me and I can help put you in touch with the right people.
Here’s just a sampling of the topics I can teach you:
- Introduction to Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office applications for Mac or Windows
- Microsoft Project
- Creating Office macros with Visual Basic for Applications
- Apple iWork applications
- Apple iLife applications
- Web design with HTML5 and CSS3
- Introductory computer programming with Python or C
- iOS app development with Cocoa Touch
- Mac app development with Cocoa