I’ve spent years providing administrative IT services to a variety of businesses in the Temiskaming region. If you’re a business with IT needs (in other words, if you’re a business), but you’re not yet at the point where you can justify hiring a full-time IT administrator, I can help you bridge the gap.
I am able to provide assistance on a case-by-case basis (billed hourly; different rates for remote and onsite service), or we can establish a priority service contract with a retainer and very reasonable terms. Contact me to discuss the possibilities.
I do not sell hardware or software myself, and I am not associated with any hardware or software vendors. I am happy to work with your preferred vendors; however, I will gladly recommend trusted sources of equipment and software if you ask. I will never recommend a vendor that I myself wouldn’t deal with.
- Evaluate existing systems, recommend upgrades and improvements
- Recommend and assist with acquisition of hardware, software, and network services
- Specification and configuration of servers
- Remote site linkups by VPN
- Integration of landline and cellular data services when dealing with multiple locations
- General software and hardware assistance